Ask us about conducting your own seller-managed online auction event using this site, for a flat rate of $150.00 plus HST
Vehicles + Heavy Equipment + Industrial + Tools + Fire Trucks - Auction
We have been commissioned to sell at online auction the following items Items are located at 41 Orion Court Dartmouth Nova Scotia Bid sniper protection - any bid in the last 75 seconds will extend the bidding on that item 75 seconds
Due to Covid 19 we will require viewing and pickups by appointment, also Social Distancing rules apply to viewing and pickup. For appointments for pickup or viewing for this auction please call 902-717 5960 or 902 292 0490.
Videos will be posted in the Coming Days
Tie Bids go to the Bidder who placed the earliest bid - User name displayed on High Bidder is the High Bidder
Please note items that have a * in front of them require lenders approval - May take up to 2 days after closing
Please Note Onsite Viewing Requirements -Gloves and Masks are required should you plan on touching and or enter the vehicles, also if you require any kind of assistance from our staff that a 6ft distance can't be met (ie car boost), If you can remain 6ft away from our staff and not touch door handles and or entering of vehicles you can view with just gloves.
Please Note - Items with Registrations - Covid has impacted service Nova Scotia's wait times for ownerships to get transferred, after paper work is signed off it can take up to 10 days to receive ownership papers.
Please make sure to Refresh your Page often during closing hitting the forward and back button on your browser may not show actual correct bid prices and winning bidder
Buyer will have to Register before bidding. By registering and bidding, the bidders acknowledge they understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the auction. Furthermore bidders acknowledge that by bidding on an item they are entering into a legal contract with Auction Advantage. Buyers are responsible for inspecting items before bidding. No returns are allowed.
3. Payment: Master card and Visa only, E Transfer or Bank Transfer. Payments required within 3 days of auction closing. No equipment will be removed from the sale site until payment is received by Auction Advantage. No Exceptions.
4. All Equipment is sold "AS-IS-WHERE-IS" with all faults no warranties, representation or guarantees, expressed or implied whatsoever of any kind.
5. Removal: Pickup by Appointment - We are allowing removal of equipment up to 2 weeks from auction closing, we can assist in making special arrangements. Pickups Must be done with Covid 19 safety procedures in place, mask and gloves.
6. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused by the removal of items purchased.
7. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller makes no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, hours or kilometers, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. No allowance will be made or no sale of any correcting of imperfection not otherwise noted. No allowance will be made for damaged items as all items are sold as is and without recourse. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
8. The seller reserves the right to withdraw any items from the sale, group items into lots, sub-divide lots into separate items and sell items in bulk. The seller also reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.
Pickup done by customer, we have a forklift to assist in load outs, Pickups done by appointment only. We also can making shipping arrangements and or provide shipping quotes.
11/19/2020 6:00:00 PM AT
First Lot Closes
11/30/2020 12:00:00 PM AT
(# of Lots: 1414)