Ask us about conducting your own seller-managed online auction event using this site, for a flat rate of $150.00 plus HST
Used Bettis Gas Hydraulic Valve Actuator Model 56DHX
Used on offshore gas platform
- Lot # 6
- System ID # 104183909
- End Date
- Start Date
Used Bettis Gas Hydraulic Actuator Model 56DHX 2009 manufacture date Rated for 2700 psi @ 500F
Bettis Gas/Hydraulic Actuator
Used unit from offshore natural gas platform
Emerson Process Management – Valve Automation is recognized worldwide
for the reliability of its actuators under the most demanding conditions. The
gas/hydraulic products epitomize the quality and performance required for
controlling high pressure natural gas pipelines in remote locations and under
severe climatic conditions.
Bettis™ gas/hydraulic actuators are used to automate valves located on gas
transmission pipelines, often travelling hundreds of miles through inhospitable
areas where there are no low pressure instrument air or high pressure hydraulic
supply lines available. Bettis actuators are available in either rotary, quarter-turn
models or in linear models.
The gas/hydraulic actuators operate using pressurized gas from the pipeline
as its power source, requiring reliability and safety features built into the valve
operator system. Since the line gas is a potential hazard, Bettis actuators use a
clean, non-explosive hydraulic fluid as an oil barrier rather than direct line gas.
Features and Benefits
• High Pressure - Uses a high pressure gas supply (typically from gas pipeline)
as power source.
• Excellent sealing – All models have zero leak pistons and rod seals with
materials selected to suit application .
• High torques and thrusts – Rotary quarter-turn models have torques to
6,000,000 lb. in (678,000 Nm)and linear models with thrusts up to 650,000
lbs (2,891,200 N).
• Adaptability – Adaptable for all types of gas compositions including sour
(NACE) and wet gas.
• Aluminum alloy actuator body and controls - – For exceptional corrosion
resistance and low temperature applications.
• Many control system options - including remote control, high/low shutoff
• Hydraulic hand pump for emergency operation.
• Piston with non-metallic wear ring to prevent piston/cylinder scuffing.
• Reliable tanks – Bettis actuators use pressure vessels manufactured and
certified (U stamp) to ASME Section VIII as standard.
• Standard operating temperature is -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to + 66°C).
• Standard operating pressure to 1,440 PSIG.