Buyer will have to Register before bidding. By registering and bidding, the bidders acknowledge they understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the auction. Furthermore bidders acknowledge that by bidding on an item they are entering into a legal contract with Auction Advantage. Buyers are responsible for inspecting items before bidding. No returns are allowed.
3. Payment: Master card and Visa only, E Transfer or Bank Transfer. Payments required within 3 days of auction closing. No equipment will be removed from the sale site until payment is received by Auction Advantage. No Exceptions.
4. All Equipment is sold "AS-IS-WHERE-IS" with all faults no warranties, representation or guarantees, expressed or implied whatsoever of any kind.
5. Removal: Pickup by Appointment - We are allowing removal of equipment up to 1 week from auction closing, we can assist in making special arrangements.
6. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused by the removal of items purchased.
7. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller makes no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, hours or kilometers, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. No allowance will be made or no sale of any correcting of imperfection not otherwise noted. No allowance will be made for damaged items as all items are sold as is and without recourse. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
8. The seller reserves the right to withdraw any items from the sale, group items into lots, sub-divide lots into separate items and sell items in bulk. The seller also reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids
9.Due the nature of web, apps and technology, Viewbid Auctions / Auction Advantage reserve the right to pause, cancel or restart the bidding of any auction if our system is experiencing errors.
Pickup at 11 Mount Hope Ave, Dartmouth Nova Scotia, Canada
If your item requires approval please allow 24 TO 48 hours to be contacted (will be listed in event terms)Final Bid Price is Subject to BUYERS FEE ( If listed in the Event Terms) AND 15% HST charged on the bid price plus premium. Preferred Payment Method Online via Credit Card or etransfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at Posted Pickup Location, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Bank Draft.
Lot # p35
System ID # 107195457
small damage to the back of one chair and small scuff on leg